by Children’s Village staff
- Receiving a phone call from an anxious parent and connecting them to the right person to meet their need.
- Having co-workers with expertise in an area I do not have who are willing to share their knowledge with me.
- Watching children grow from babies to toddlers to adolescents; becoming all they will be because of parents, families and providers who love them and partner in their care.
- Learning each day from the children that I see. Each child adds to my knowledge and wisdom of caring for children.
- Working where so many different disciplines can work together, and share their perspective to help us all see things through others’ eyes.
- Helping kids get moving, at Children’s Village I get to help children and their families realize movement they never realized they could get to.
- Teaching parents every day how they can help their children and how to better understand their child’s behavior so they can enjoy spending time with their child.
- Working with the families and seeing the outcomes and growth in each child’s development.
. . . and a million other things!